Michael A. Sanchez
I established my law firm, a professional limited liability company, in Bellaire, Texas in 2015 to serve the greater-Houston community after a 25-year career during which I held senior tax positions with $1 billion+, publicly-traded companies in the valve and actuator, ground transportation, heating-ventilation-air conditioning, entertainment, and title insurance industries. I have advised on the income tax and transaction tax effects of hundreds of transactions involving the formation, acquisition and integration, and divestiture of businesses in the United States and abroad. My experience also includes management, negotiation, and settlement of complex federal, state, and multi-national income tax disputes in addition to commonly-encountered business transactions.
Attorney: licensed by Supreme Court of Texas – 2015
Certified Public Accountant – Texas 1984
- J.D. – Baylor Law School (trust and estates concentration).
- M.B.A. – University of Houston (Magna Cum Laude).
- B.B.A. Accounting – University of Texas at Austin.
- Senior Vice President-Tax: Stewart Information Services Corporation.
- Senior Vice-President-Tax: Live Nation Entertainment.
- Vice-President-Tax and Treasurer: Comfort Systems USA.
- Vice-President-Tax: Coach USA.
- Director of Tax: Keystone International, Inc. / Tyco International, Ltd.
Current Personal Affiliations and Interests
- American Center for Law and Justice
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Second Baptist Church at Woodway
Michael’s Commitment to Clients
I will return your call as soon as possible. I will listen to your concerns. I will respect your needs and your time. I will answer questions and prepare documents as clearly and plainly as possible. I will help to identify legal issues. I will clearly explain your legal options. I will provide high-quality, highly-ethical, legal services at a fair price.
Please send an email to Michael through this web site to schedule a free telephone consultation.